Colour transparencies (6), film, photographs by David Mist, London [and Mexico], 1965-1967
Six photographs of London and [Mexico or Greece]
1. Photograph of the Lord John with colourful mural, Carnaby Street, Soho, London.
2. Photograph of Larks and Sparks boutique on Brompton Road, Knightsbridge, painted red with yellow signage, and a black Volkswagon beetle parked in front of the shop
3. Photograph of The Kemps boutique, Brompton Road, Knightsbridge painted blue with yellow signage.
4. Photograph of a Duke of York pub with London telephone booth.
5. Photograph of models posing in front of the TreCamp shop.
6. Photograph of model, possibly Caroline Drury, in a restaurant in [Mexico].